A fragrant and delicious roll of beef with a mushroom filling, the recipe of which will be sure to ask you all those who try it. Prepare it and see for yourself!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 400 grams of beef
- 150 ml of red dry wine (can be replaced by semidry)
- about 100 g of champignons
- 1 onion (preferably purple)
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1-2 sprigs of thyme
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp . Tabasco sauce (or small hot pepper)
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel onion and cut into large pieces, combine together with peeled garlic and champignons (pre-wash them thoroughly) into the blender bowl. Grind everything to a puree state.
- Cover a piece of beef with a layer of food film and lightly beat off with a hammer, rub a little salt and pepper. Then evenly grease it with a mushroom mixture and roll the beef with stuffing in a roll.
- Heat the oven to 200C, heat a couple of spoons of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Put the roll of beef on a frying pan and fry it on high heat from all sides to a crusty crust (about 2-3 minutes on each side).
- Do not leave the roll for a long time without supervision, otherwise the meat can burn. In a small container, combine red wine, tomato paste, soy sauce, Tabasco sauce and chopped thyme leaves. Put the beef roll in a roasting dish, evenly pour it with wine sauce and send it to a preheated oven cupboard. Bake a roll of beef for about 1.5 hours until cooked.
- Remove the form and leave it for a few minutes for cooling. Cut the ready-made beef rolls into portions and serve hot, watering the wine sauce. Bon appetit!