It is possible to prepare lute-kebab from beef for this recipe at home. Enjoy yourself and your loved ones with a delicious and hearty dish of Caucasian cuisine.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 0.8 kg of ground beef (or 700 grams of beef and 100 grams of lard)
- 2 bulbs
- several green onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt, red ground pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- If you want to cook beef kebab at home – you need to soak the wooden skewers for at least half an hour in water.
- Garlic cloves peel and grate on a large grater or cut very finely with a knife. Peel onion and finely chop. Wash the green onions, dry and chop.
- If you use beef and bacon – you need to rinse, dry and cut very finely, and then both. Then combine the resulting mass (or ground beef) with green onions, onions, garlic, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Put the mass on food film, cover with food film and beat the mince hammer for chops. Transfer beef with lard, herbs and onions to a bowl and send to the refrigerator.
- Beef for lulia-kebab should be infused in the cold for at least half an hour. After the specified time, remove the bowl from the refrigerator, remove the skewers from the water or prepare the skewers for skewers.
- From the ground beef, you need to form sausages about 6-10 cm long and 3-4 cm thick, string them on skewers or skewers. You can cook luja-kebab from beef in three ways: in a frying pan (or grill), in the oven and on a grill.
- Grill grease 1 tsp. vegetable oil (pour 2-3 tablespoons into a frying pan) and warm up. Fry the lub-kebab on skewers on all sides until redness for 10 minutes.
- In the oven, lulu-kebab from beef should be cooked for about 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 / 200C. On the grill kebab, about 20-30 minutes are prepared depending on the size. Serve the ready-made dish from beef to the table hot. Bon appetit!