Beef, cooked in foil, retains its juiciness, its unique aroma and taste. And the recipe is sure to please you with its simplicity.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 beef chops on the rib (thickness about 1.5-2 cm)
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chops on the rib should be rinsed, dried and lightly cut with a sharp knife on both sides in the form of a grate (cuts not more than 1-2 mm deep). Fold them on a plate, pour on soy sauce and evenly cover them.
- Garlic crush in garlic crock, mix it with a tablespoon of butter, salt and pepper. Grate this mixture with chops, especially where there are cuts. Leave the meat to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons in a frying pan. vegetable oil and put the chops on the rib there. Fry them on one side for about 3 minutes on high heat, then turn over and fry for 2-3 minutes on the other.
- Heat the oven to 180C, cook two rectangular pieces of foil. Put each piece of beef on a separate sheet of foil and wrap it tightly. Send the chops to the unheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Then take out and leave the beef in foil for another 15 minutes. After the specified time, you can unfold the foil and serve meat to any side dish to your taste. Bon appetit!