Cook everyone in tomato sauce using this step-by-step recipe. This dish perfectly suits both as a side dish and as a snack.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1-1.2 kg of fresh beans (can be replaced by dried)
- 1 kg of tomatoes
- 2 large onions
- 40 ml of vinegar 9%
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 5 laurel leaves
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- half a hour. Molten fragrant pepper
Recipe for cooking at home
- Beans are poured into a saucepan with boiling water and boil until soft (40-50 minutes). If you use dried beans, it must be previously soaked for 8 hours in cold water.
- Peel the onion and cut into small pieces, warm a couple of spoons of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Fry the onion for 3-4 minutes, stirring, until golden.
- On the tomatoes, make cross-shaped incisions and put them in a pot of boiling water. After 1-2 minutes, drain the water, peel the tomatoes from the peel and carefully mash with potato. Bay leaves in a mortar and carefully crush the crumb (you can crumble by hand).
- Banks for the conservation of beans in tomato sauce for the winter to sterilize in pairs, in the oven or in the microwave. Boil the lids for 8 minutes.
- Tomato sauce pour into a saucepan, put on a fire and bring to a boil. Then add the beans, onions, bay leaves, salt and pepper to taste, stir in the pan. Bring the mass back to the boil again, pour the vinegar, stir and remove from the fire.
- Put the beans on the cans, pour it into tomato sauce, roll the jars with caps and turn them upside down. Wrap the jars with a warm blanket and leave to cool for 6 hours. Then they can be stored in a dark cool place for the rest of the workpiece for the winter.
- Preserved canned beans in tomato sauce for about 1-1.5 years. It can also be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1-1.5 weeks without sterilizing cans.