If you have stale bananas in the refrigerator and you do not know which of them to cook - prepare a tender banana muffins according to the recipe, which is written below.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 medium bananas (preferably slightly overripe)
- 250 gr of flour
- 3 eggs
- 120 g sugar
- 100 g butter
- 5 g baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cut the butter into pieces and leave for 15-20 minutes in a warm place or room temperature, so it melted. Sift the flour through a sieve together with a baking powder and salt into a separate bowl, stir the resulting mixture with a whisk.
- Heat the oven to 180C, bake the butter mousse and sprinkle with flour. Bananas must be peeled and rinsed with a fork until a puree consistency.
- Beat the melted butter with a mixer until fluffy. & Nbsp; Continuing to beat the butter, sprinkle sugar in a thin trickle. Beat the butter cream at high speed for another 3-4 minutes.
- Then hammer one egg at a time, whisking thoroughly after each. & Nbsp; Mix the dry mixture into the butter-egg cream, mix the homogeneous dough . Combine it with banana puree, mix again and put it into a batch dish.
- Bake banana muffins for about 25 minutes before rudeness. & Nbsp; Remove the molds, allow the cupcakes to cool slightly and turn to the dish. Cupcakes with bananas are delicious both in warm and cold. Have a nice tea!