The baked Easter curd in the oven is a gentle and beautiful dessert, which will be a wonderful addition to the festive table.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 200 g of sugar < li itemprop="ingredients">100 g of butter
- 70-80 grams of raisins
- 70 g of any nuts
- 70 g candied fruits
- 1 small lemon (peel)
- 1 tbsp. semolina
- 5 grams of vanilla sugar
- a pinch of salt and citric acid
Recipe for cooking at home
- Remove butter from the refrigerator, cut into pieces and leave for 15 minutes at room temperature. Raisins pour hot water for 10-15 minutes. Then drain the water and dry the raisins with napkins. Nuts clean, grind and lightly fry in a dry frying pan until a light golden hue appears. Cut the cucumbers finely with a knife.
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve or pass through a meat grinder. Squirrels are separated from the yolks and put into the refrigerator for a few minutes. Form the baking dish with a piece of butter and put in a larger diameter with hot water. The water level should not be more than half the smaller form.
- Whisk the yolks with sugar until a lush and light consistency (about 3 minutes at high speed). Remove the proteins from the refrigerator and beat it with a mixer at high speed with a pinch of salt and a pinch of citric acid until firm peaks.
- Wash lemon in warm water and remove a thin layer of peel from it, grate it in shallow grater. Cottage cheese together with butter and grind with a fork until homogeneous, then add the grated zest, vanilla sugar, mango and carefully grind.
- Pour the yolk cream to the cottage cheese mass and mix until smooth. Then add raisins with nuts and candied fruits, mix again. Gradually, add protein foam to the curd mass, mix it with a spatula. Transfer cottage cheese into a baking dish and send it along with a large form of hot water to a preheated oven up to 180 C.
- Bake cottage cheese in the oven for about 45 minutes until cooked. If in half an hour the top of the Easter begins to burn, but inside it is not yet ready – it needs to be covered with foil. Take out both forms from the oven and leave the Easter to cool in the form for 1-2 hours.
- After complete cooling, remove the baked Easter from the dish on the dish, cover with any glaze to your taste and leave for half an hour To be worn out. Tightly wrap the product in foil and send it to the refrigerator. Baked Easter must be in the cold for at least a day. After the specified time, take out the finished Easter from the refrigerator, remove the foil and serve the dessert to the table, cut it with portioned slices. Bon appetit!