Friable bagels made of shortcake with bright fruit marmalade will appeal to both adults and children. Enjoy your family and friends with delicious homemade cakes.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 450 g of flour
- 200 g of margarine
- 200 g of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- a pinch of salt
Recipe for cooking at home
- Margarine melt on low heat or on a water bath until liquid. Fully cool it, add salt with sugar and stir until the grains dissolve completely.
- Combine the melted margarine with sour cream and mix. Gradually add the flour to the sour-cream mixture and knead the dough, which does not stick to the hands.
- The resulting dough is divided into 6 equal parts, from each roll a small ball. Alternately roll out each ball in a circle with a thickness of approximately 1 cm.
- Cut the test circle into 8 triangles (like pizza). On a wide base of each triangle put a piece of marmalade and roll the bagel from the base to the narrow part.
- Heat the oven, grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil or cover with parchment paper. Transfer the dough products with the filling to a baking sheet and grease with egg whites (you can also mix the yolk with 2 tablespoons of milk), lightly sprinkle with sugar (if desired).
- Bake rolls with marmalade for about 20 minutes at 180 / 200C. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and leave until completely cooled. Serve the cooled rogaliki for tea, coffee or with milk. Bon appetit!