Apples in the dough, with a fragrant honey filling of nuts, dried fruits and toffee, will not leave anyone indifferent. This dessert will be appreciated by adults and children.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 4 medium-sized apples
- 80 gr walnuts
- 50 grams of dried apricots
- 50 g dried figs
- 50 grams of raisins
- 2 confitures of toffee (optional) < li itemprop="ingredients">1-2 tsp honey or sugar
Dough for baked apples:
- 200 gr of flour
- 100 ml of pure water
- 1 egg
- 50 g of starch
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- half a hour. salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- Egg in a bowl, add salt to it, pour in water, lemon juice and shake everything with a fork until homogeneous. Gradually pour the flour with starch into the resulting liquid, sifting them through a sieve.
- Knead the soft dough, at the end adding melted and soft butter. Wrap the dough with a food film and send it to the refrigerator for an hour.
- Wash the apples and gently cut the core so as not to touch the bottom of the fruit. Cut the figs into small pieces, peel the nuts, chop them and lightly fry them in a dry pan.
- Mix in a small container the crushed figs with dried apricots, raisins and nuts. Stuff the mixture with apples (put half the toffee into each stuffing), pour them with honey or sprinkle with sugar.
- Dough to remove from the refrigerator, roll it into a thin layer and cut out circles of suitable size. Wrap the stuffed apples with a dough, connect and dough the edges of the dough on top. & Nbsp;
- Drive the raw egg into a small container and shake it until smooth. Lubricate the egg with dough on apples, sprinkle them with 1 tablespoon. sugar and send it to a preheated oven to 200 C.
- Bake the apples in the dough for about 15 minutes until cooked. Take out the ready apples in the dough from the oven, allow to cool for at least 10-15 minutes and serve to the table. Have a nice tea!