Apple pudding with a manga, cooked according to this recipe, will surely become one of the most favorite desserts in your family. Such pudding can be baked for both children and adults.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 400ml milk
- 2 medium-sized apples
- 1 egg
- 50 gr of straw biscuit Solomka (can be replaced with breadcrumbs)
- 3-4 tablespoons semolina
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1,5-2 tbsp. butter
- half a hour. cinnamon (optional)
- a pinch of salt
Recipe for cooking at home
- Milk pour into a saucepan and put on medium heat. Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and pour the manga with a thin trickle (stirring constantly the milk). Add about 1-1.5 tablespoons. sugar and carefully stir.
- Cook semolina porridge on a small fire for about 3 minutes until cooked. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the butter and mix until smooth. Separate the yolk from the protein and add to the warm porridge, mix thoroughly, and remove the protein for a while in the refrigerator.
- Apples are washed, peeled off and cut into very small cubes. In the pan, add all the remaining sugar, apples, cinnamon and put on fire. Stew apples, stirring, about 2-3 minutes until the golden color of apples. Heat the oven with a rolling pin to the state of a crumb.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the baking dish (or molds) with butter and sprinkle with cookie crumbs or breadcrumbs. Remove the protein from the refrigerator and beat it with a pinch of salt to firm peaks.
- Gently blend the protein foam with semolina. Put on the bottom of the form a layer of semolina porridge, level. Top the apple filling and cover it with an even layer of semolina.
- Sprinkle the surface of the remaining cookie crumbs or breadcrumbs, send the form to a preheated oven. At will, you can decorate the casserole with apples. Prepare the apple pudding until golden, crusty for about 15 minutes.
- Take the dessert from the oven and leave it to cool for 15-20 minutes. Then cut it into portions, decorate to your taste and serve as a useful dessert. Bon appetit!