To prepare an apple pie in a multivark on this simple recipe will be able even a child.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 4 apples (about 800 grams)
- 200 grams of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 150 g of flour
- 50 g of butter
- 2 tbsp. sugar powder (can be replaced with sugar)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs should be removed from the refrigerator and left for 10 minutes at room temperature. Apples peeled, cut in half and cut off the core. Cut the apple pulp into slices.
- Put the butter in the multivark and melt it in the Heated mode. Then add the powdered sugar and stir until it is completely dissolved. If you replace sugar powder with sugar, you can melt the oil in a water bath and mix it with sugar until it dissolves completely (so as not to scratch the multivark).
- Then pour the resulting mixture into the multi- Heated for 5 minutes and put the apples in the multivark. Meanwhile, cook the dough for the pie with apples.
- Eggs start whipping with a mixer until the foam forms. Do not stop whisking eggs, pour sugar in a thin trickle and beat with a mixer until the mass brightens (about 5 minutes). Flour sift through a sieve and mix to the egg mixture, knead the dough a couple of times until uniform.
- Pour the apples in the multivarquet with a batter and set the baking mode. Cooking apple pie in the multivark 40 minutes in this mode. Then turn the finished pie from the multivark and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Cut the ready-made pie with apples portionwise and serve for tea. Bon appetit!