To the best of a sharp appetizer of aubergines perfectly fits to any table and will not go unnoticed. The recipe is so simple that cooking does not take you more than 15 minutes of time.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 kg eggplant
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 Bulgarian pepper
- several sprigs of dill
- 1 tbsp. wine or apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggplant wash and cut into thin plates about 0.5 cm thick. Add the “tongues” of eggplant in a bowl, add 1 tablespoon. salt and mix. Leave the eggplant for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the ingredients for a snack. On the tomatoes make small cross-shaped incisions and put them in a pot of boiling water. After a minute, put the tomatoes in a bowl of cold water and leave for a minute.
- Take the cooled tomatoes out of the water and peel off the skins, cut them into small cubes. Bulgarian pepper is washed, peeled off and cut into small pieces.
- Garlic is peeled and cut very finely with a knife. Wash greens and grind, fold in a small container and mix with garlic. Add a little salt and garlic to the dill and garlic mixture. Pour in the vinegar and mix, leave for 5-10 minutes more.
- Then combine tomatoes, Bulgarian pepper, herbs with garlic, salt and pepper to taste, mix thoroughly. Eggplant rinse under running water and dry with paper towels.
- In a frying pan, heat a couple of spoonfuls of vegetable oil and lay aubergines on it. Fry them over medium heat for about 1-2 minutes on each side until ruddy. Transfer the fried eggplant on a paper towel, let it soak in excess fat. Add the eggplant with the vegetables in a bowl with layers, cover with a lid or food wrap and send to the refrigerator. The appetizer from the eggplants should be infused in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- Then you can take the prepared snack from the refrigerator and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!