Adjika with apples will turn out to be unusually tasty and aromatic, such an appetizer will definitely surprise you. A simple recipe for apple adzhika even an inexperienced hostess!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 kg of tomato
- 1 kg of red bell pepper
- 0.5 kg of apples sour)
- 0.5 kg of carrots
- 250 ml of vegetable oil
- 200 gr of garlic
- 80-100 grams of red hot pepper
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- On the tomatoes, make cross-shaped incisions and put them in a pot of boiling water for a minute. Take the tomatoes out of the boiling water and put them in a bowl of cold water for a couple of minutes. Take the cooled tomatoes out of the water and peel off the skin.
- Wash carrots and apples, peel, remove the core from the apples. Bulgarian peppers are washed and cleaned of seeds. Sharp pepper and remove the peduncle. Garlic peel off the husk.
- Skip all ingredients (except butter) for Adzhika with apples through a meat grinder and combine in one pan. Salt and pepper adzhika to taste, pour in vegetable oil and put on fire.
- Stirring, bring adzhika to a boil and reduce the fire. Cook adzhika with apples for about 2.5 hours with a slight boil, stirring occasionally. In the meantime, you can sterilize the cans and lids for conservation for the winter (according to this recipe you get 6 liter cans of apple adzhika).
- Ready adjika is removed from the fire, spread over the cans and rolled up with lids. Turn the jars upside down and cover with a blanket, leave them in this position until it cools completely. Adjika from apples is stored for about 1-2 years in a dark cool place.