Adjika from plums is very tasty and unusual. If you want to surprise your relatives and guests with a delicious preparation, prepare the adjika for this recipe.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 kg of plums
- 2 Bulgarian pepper
- 2 hot red peppers 100 g of sugar
- a small bunch of dill and parsley
- 100 g of garlic
- 100 g of sugar "ingredients">1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- The plums should be washed and cleaned. Bulgarian peppers should be washed, peeled off and cut into large pieces. Sharp peppers wash and remove stems. If you like sharp adzhika – leave seeds in peppers, if not – you need to remove them. Peel the garlic, rinse and dry the greens.
- Skip the plums along with the peppers, garlic and greens through a meat grinder. Add tomato paste, sugar, salt and mix to Adzhika. Put the container with the adzhika on the fire and bring to a boil, remove the foam from the surface.
- Cook the adjika from the sink for about 20 minutes with a slight boil, stirring. Meanwhile, you can sterilize the cans and lids for conservation for the winter in any way convenient for you.
- Dispense the finished plum adjika to the cans and roll them with lids. Turn the jars upside down, cover with a blanket and leave in this position until the cooling is complete. It is stored adzhika from plums in a dark cool place about 1-2 years.